February 15, 2017

A Real Landmark for Broadway & Me

Yesterday was a really special day for me. Of course, it was Valentine's Day, which my much-adored husband K and I delight in celebrating. But it also marked the 10th anniversary of Broadway & Me.  

Yep, you read that right: I've been sharing my experiences with you about the shows I've seen, theater books I've read, theater podcasts I listen to, theater events I've attended and my entire obsession with theater for a full decade now.

And I'm just as excited to do it as I was back in 2007 when I followed my introductory post up with one about a little musical I saw about the Manhattan neighborhood of Washington Heights that had been written by a then 27-year-old newcomer named Lin-Manuel Miranda (click here to read that review). 

I've loved sharing it all with you and look forward to many more years of doing it. In the meantime, I'm more grateful than I can find the words to say to those of you who subscribe to this blog, who follow me on Twitter, have befriended me on Facebook, found me on Show Score, read my Flipboard magazine, discovered B&Me by clicking on a link, Googled your way here or learned about it by old-fashioned word-of-mouth. 

Many, many thanks to all of you.

No comments: